– Someone reportedly forced open a garage door in the 2400 block of Kellogg Road and stole several items between 10 a.m. Nov. 19 and 10:30 a.m. Nov. 21.
– Several golf carts were reported damaged at Hinckley Hills Golf Course, 300 State Road, between 4 p.m. Nov. 20 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 21. The total estimated damage is $10,000.
– Someone broke a truckâ€™s passenger window in the 200 block of Warner Road between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 4:50 p.m. Sunday, causing around $150 worth of damage.
– A resident in the 720 block of Bank Street and his girlfriend reported Monday their prescription medications were stolen from the Bank Street address. The two suspected the theft of the various medications, some of them pain medicine, happened between Nov. 1 and 8.
– Village employees reported Monday that as many as 140 lights were taken from the Christmas tree on the villageâ€™s square. The tree was put up Nov. 21.
Later Monday, an officer found three juveniles tampering with the remaining bulbs. No charges were filed.
– A resident in the 100 block of River Street reported at 7 p.m. Sunday her purse was stolen. No money was inside, but it did hold personal papers, car keys and two $20 gift certificates to KB Toys.
The woman said she placed the purse on a bench in the front room of her house and went to a back room in her home. A neighbor came in while she was away from the purse, asked a question and left. When the woman returned to the front room, the purse was gone.
– A patron of Little Tonyâ€™s on Bank Street reported at 10 p.m. Nov. 21 she left $15.50 sitting at her table when she went to the bathroom. The money was gone when she returned.
– Hussein Jaghbir, 21, of Dearborn Heights, Mich., was charged with theft, a first-degree misdemeanor, for allegedly stealing four cell phones, costing $420.97, from Wal-Mart, 4141 Pearl Road, at 7:42 p.m. Tuesday.
– Two males allegedly took a bedding set and left out the front door of Bed, Bath and Beyond, 4949 Grande Blvd., around 1:39 p.m. Sunday.
– At 12:31 p.m. Saturday, it was reported rims and tires were stolen from several vehicles in the 3000 block of Medina Road. Damage is estimated at $10,500.
– A call was made about a burglary in progress in the 2000 block of Pearl Road at 11:38 a.m. Nov. 21. Various property, worth $2,000 and including a handgun, was reported stolen from the residence.
– Sometime overnight Nov. 23, a 2008 Polaris Ranger RZR, Echo leaf blower, DeWalt tool pack and electric impact gun were stolen from a garage in the 3000 block of South Weymouth Road.
– A 1998 Craftsman 48-inch cut riding mower was reported stolen from Gabel Construction Services Inc., 3384 Pearl Road, between Nov. 14 and 15.
Compiled from police reports.