- At 3:41 p.m. Friday, $100 was stolen from a purse in a vehicle parked at Super Kmart, 1105 N. Court St.
- A 1999 Chevy Venture van was stolen from the parking lot of an apartment in the 300 block of West Union Street between 2:30 a.m. and 9:17 a.m. Saturday.
- A diamond tennis bracelet and menâ€™s two-tone gold wedding ring, valued at $2,400, were stolen from the master bedroom of a residence in the 600 block of Lipke Court between 12 a.m. April 19 and 11:19 a.m. Saturday.
- It was reported at 3:57 p.m. Saturday a dark green 1994 Nissan Sentra was stolen from a residence in the 300 block of West Union Street.
- It was reported at 8:19 p.m. Saturday various car parts, valued at $3,000, were stolen from a garage in the 300 block of East Friendship Street
- Two car jacks, valued at $180, were stolen from the bed of a vehicle on Spruce Street at 8:11 p.m. Saturday.
- An officer heard loud music coming from a house at 266 Jasper Lane at 3:55 a.m. Sunday, observed several cars parked in the driveway and heard a number of people talking in the living room. A sergeant went around to the back of the house and observed a male, Reiss Warren, 19, of 927 Sturbridge Drive, who was reportedly in possession of marijuana and a glass smoking pipe.
When another officer came around back, he looked through the rear sliding glass doors and allegedly saw several beer cans and bottles on a coffee table and kitchen table as well as another male, Anthony Kern, 19, of 904 Kenner Drive, with a can of beer in his hand. The officer asked Kern how much alcohol he had consumed and he reportedly said three to four beers.
Warren and Kern were both charged with underage alcohol consumption, first degree misdemeanors, and Warren also was charged with possession of marijuana, a first-degree misdemeanor and possession of drug paraphernalia, a fourth-degree misdemeanor. The resident, Alexander Stevens, 19, was cited for a loud stereo, a minor misdemeanor.
- A blue Yamaha YZ85 dirt bike, valued at $3,000, was stolen from the unlocked garage of a residence in the 1000 block of Sunhaven Drive between 7:10 p.m. Thursday and 7:10 p.m. Sunday.
- Three diamond and sapphire rings were stolen from a dresser in a residence in the 500 block of Woodland Drive at 7:48 p.m. April 23.
Compiled from police reports.