– A resident of the 100 block of Wolf Avenue reported $55 to $60 was stolen from her car between 9 p.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday.
– An employee of The Shoe Department at 1156 Hinkle Drive reported two boys went into the store and one stole a pair of Nike Air Team shoes. He said the boys ran from the store.
Officers located the two 14-year-old Wadsworth residents, who were out of school for the summer. The case was forwarded to the Medina County Juvenile Prosecutorâ€™s Office.
– A resident of the 100 block of East Bergey Street reported his backpack blower was stolen from his garage between May 20 and Tuesday. The recently purchased blower is valued at $507.33.
– An employee of Wadsworth Automotive Investments, 869 Broad St., reported a dealer plate was stolen from a car sometime this year.
– An employee of Campbell Construction of Wooster reported lumber was stolen from the FirstMerit Construction site at 1081 Williams Reserve Blvd. between 4 p.m. May 23 and 7 a.m. Tuesday.
– Michael Goodson, 35, of 208 N. Pardee St., reportedly would not leave a house in the 100 block of North Pardee at 11:45 p.m. May 23. His hosts reported he was throwing beer cans at people at the house. He then reportedly pushed a female resident of the house on the ground.
Police responding to noise complaints at the house charged Goodson with assault.
Compiled from police reports.