- A resident of the 200 block of Euclid Avenue reported an attempted break-in to his garage between 12:01 a.m. and 2:07 p.m. Tuesday. The resident said he believed someone was trying to steal his truck. He said kids stole his truck before and he thought it might be them again. The resident said there was some damage to his garage door in a lower corner.
- A resident of the 300 block of Pardee Street reported her medication was stolen between 8 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Tuesday. The medication cost about $60.
- An officer went to Legacy Inn, 810 High St., around 8:45 p.m. Sunday about a person staying there when the front desk attendant gave him another name to check out.
The officer found Benjamin Lakey, 31, of 179 Mill St., had an outstanding warrant out for forgery and he was taken into custody.
- A manager of Taco Bell, 973 High St., reported two envelopes filled with money, a total of $716, were missing between 7:30 and 8 p.m. Aug. 23. The manager left the money on the counter inside the office instead of putting it in the safe. The next shift manager said the office door was unlocked and the money was not on the counter. Eight employees were working at the time of the incident.
- A resident reported between 7:33 p.m. Aug. 20 and 11:27 a.m. Aug. 23 a digital camera was stolen from her car at Valley View Towing, 1100 High St.
- A resident of the 200 block of Stratford Avenue reported her car was stolen between 10 p.m. Aug. 22 and 1:16 a.m. Aug. 23.
She said she went to Wendyâ€™s and parked her car in the driveway when she returned home, and when she went to charge her cell phone in her car a few hours later, her 1999 green Saturn was gone.
Compiled from police reports.