Medina County Prosecutor Dean Holman reports the following people appeared in common pleas court Tuesday:
• Dennis Agnes, 41, of Sneider Road N.W. in Canton, was sentenced to five years of community control sanctions, with 180 days in jail, on one count of failure to comply with a police officer, a third-degree felony. His driver’s license was suspended for life.
• Martsin Prokopovich, 20, of New Jersey, was sentenced to three years of community control sanctions on one count of vandalism, a fifth-degree felony.
• Paul Smith, 32, of Sweetwater Drive in Wadsworth, was sentenced to 11 months in prison on one count of trafficking in cocaine and one count of trafficking in marijuana, fifth-degree felonies. His driver’s license was suspended for six months.
• Ronald Graves, 48, of Lodi Road in Lodi, pleaded guilty to two counts of burglary, one of which is a second-degree felony and one a fourth-degree felony. Both charges carry a forfeiture specification. Sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 15.
• Timothy Sinclair, 29, of Granger Road in Medina, pleaded not guilty to one count of trafficking in marijuana, a fifth-degree felony. A jury trial is scheduled for Sept. 7.
• Elijah White, 30, of Township Road 150 in Sullivan, pleaded guilty to one count of possession of marijuana, a fifth-degree felony. Sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 15.
Print this story
Report an innappropriate comment
In order to comment, you must agree to our user agreement and discussion guidelines.
Read our user agreement and discussion guidelines ..
Need help? Email Us.