MEDINA — Twenty-three people were arrested this week on drug-related charges.
According to the Medina County Drug Task Force, the following people were arrested by law enforcement officers, including deputy U.S. marshals, as a result of task force investigations:
• Keith Lawhorn, 53, of Akron, possession of cocaine.
• Crystal L. Adkins, 25, of 7689 Garman Road, Westfield Township, trafficking marijuana.
• Michael Boyer, 27, of 555 Whitestone Circle, Wadsworth, trafficking methamphetamines.
• Karli Letzhelter, 23, of 200 Fairview Ave., Wadsworth, deception to obtain drugs.
• Jacqueline Rogers, 64, of 20 Dunbar Circle, Medina, trafficking oxycodone.
• Lewis E. Urconis, 19, of Apple Creek, trafficking morphine.
• Andrew M. Gollini, 19, of Strongsville, trafficking marijuana.
• Joseph Malcom, 19, of 1707 El Camino Blvd., Brunswick, trafficking marijuana.
• Albert Mooney, 45, of 579 Madera St., Lodi, trafficking marijuana.
• Crystal Crook, 27, of 7625 Guilford Road, Montville Township, trafficking oxycodone.
• Lee Long, 23, of 235 Canterbury Lane C, Medina, trafficking ecstasy.
• Kris G. Buterbaugh, 22, of 9320 Lodi Road, Harrisville Township, trafficking oxycodone.
• Charles W. Smith, 27, of 451 Springbrook Drive, Medina, trafficking oxycodone.
• Robert M. Blazek, 21, of 3849 Sharon Copley Road, Montville Township, trafficking marijuana.
• Jemil A. Henderson, 19, of 455 N. Harmony St., Medina, trafficking marijuana.
• Jeffery Turner, 25, of 257 Abbeyville Road, No. 42, Medina, trafficking marijuana.
• Timothy Sinclair Jr., 29, of 3966 Granger Road, Medina Township, trafficking marijuana.
• Dennis D. Byrne, 50, of 1964 Gaylann Drive, Brunswick, trafficking marijuana.
• John D. Alden, 19, of 248 S. Harmony St., Medina, trafficking cocaine.
• Conner Maxwell, 19, of 851 Chapel Circle, Medina, trafficking cocaine.
• Deputy U.S. marshals also arrested Joseph Kerschner, 29, of Norton, after they discovered he had an outstanding probation violation warrant through Medina County, according to the task force.
As part of another drug enforcement operation this week involving task force agents, Brunswick Hills Township police and Ohio Highway Patrol troopers, two men were arrested in Brunswick Hills and charged with trafficking crack cocaine: Jason A. Straubhaar, 32, of 374 Pearl Road, No. 16, Brunswick Hills, and Jermell J. Pierce, 30, of Cleveland, the task force said.
Print this story
Report an innappropriate comment
In order to comment, you must agree to our user agreement and discussion guidelines.
Read our user agreement and discussion guidelines ..
Need help? Email Us.