MEDINA — A Medina County grand jury indicted a Doylestown woman Wednesday on seven additional charges related to illegally obtaining prescription drugs.
Darcie L. Layne, 31, initially was indicted May 17 on a single charge of illegal processing of drug documents, a fifth-degree felony, according to court records. Another processing charge was added Wednesday, as well as six charges of deception to obtain a dangerous drug, which also are fifth-degree felonies.
The grand jury indicted eight other people this week:
• Albert R. Orlosky, 28, 925 Marks Road, Apt. A, Brunswick, indicted on three third-degree felonies: domestic violence, abduction and violating a protection order or consent agreement.
• Michael R. Metheney, 28, Vincent Drive, Brunswick, indicted on a third-degree felony count of burglary and two fourth-degree felony counts of theft of drugs. The burglary charge is a separate case from the theft charges.
• Andrew J. Lester, 20, Crab Orchard, W.Va., indicted on an additional count of interference with custody, a fifth-degree felony. He initially was indicted Sept. 6 on a fourth-degree felony count of receiving a stolen motor vehicle, three fifth-degree counts of receiving stolen checks and a fifth-degree felony count of failing to stop after an accident. His trial is set for Nov. 13.
• Myles J. Poole, 19, Massillon, indicted on a count of carrying a concealed weapon, a fourth-degree felony.
• Gregory Daniels, 34, Mansfield, indicted on two fifth-degree felony counts: marijuana trafficking and cocaine possession.
• Cole M. Myers, 19, Akron, indicted on a count of trespassing into someone’s home.
• Michael P. Fields, 48, Cuyahoga Falls, indicted on a fifth-degree felony count of passing bad checks.
• Charles R. Wemmer, 36, 354 Chestnut St., Wadsworth, indicted on a count of possessing cocaine, a fifth-degree felony.
The grand jury meets every other Wednesday. Unless noted, all the accused above are awaiting arraignment.
Contact Nick Glunt at (330) 721-4048 or email@example.com.
Print this story
Report an innappropriate comment
In order to comment, you must agree to our user agreement and discussion guidelines.
Read our user agreement and discussion guidelines ..
Need help? Email Us.