MEDINA — Eleven people, including a woman who is accused of ramming her truck into her ex-husband’s garage, were indicted by a grand jury Wednesday.
Jeananne M. Trout, 37, of San Antonio, was indicted on one charge of burglary, a third-degree felony. She was arrested Nov. 13 after admitting to slamming her pickup into her ex-husband’s garage to get inside his home, according to court documents.
Also indicted Wednesday:
– Raymel G. King, 26, of Cleveland, charged with cocaine trafficking, a third-degree felony. He is accused of selling cocaine to an undercover agent of the Medina County Drug Task Force in November. King spent one year in prison after pleading guilty in 2010 to possessing crack cocaine and benzylpiperazine.
– Russell C. Hammon, 36, of 855 Columbia Station Road, Liverpool Township, charged with theft, a fifth-degree felony. In 2009, Hammon pleaded guilty to burglary, which was a third-degree felony, and theft, a fifth-degree felony. Prior to that, he appeared in Medina County Common Pleas Court on charges of chemical manufacturing, theft, and breaking and entering.
– Gary L. Davis, 38, of West Salem, charged with complicity to commit theft, a fifth-degree felony. Davis has appeared in Common Pleas Court seven other times since 1994 on various charges, including theft, forgery and assault on a police officer.
– Phillip A. Lewis, 23, of Cleveland, charged with domestic violence, a fourth-degree felony. Lewis was charged with a more serious version of the crime because he has a history of violence. Lewis spent time on probation and in prison between 2010 and 2011 on felony charges of domestic violence and attempted felonious assault.
– Timothy C. Riffel, 52, of 6 Electric Road, Seville, charged with assaulting a police officer, a fourth-degree felony. In 1999, he was sentenced to three years of probation after he was convicted of burglary, a fourth-degree felony.
– James A. Baker, 20, of Strongsville, charged with illegally possessing a weapon, a third-degree felony.
– Brandon J. Elder, 20, of Litchfield Township, charged with failing to comply with the order of a police officer, a third-degree felony.
– Justin T. Knotts, 25, of Elyria, charged with trespassing into a home, a fourth-degree felony.
– Ernest R. Bentley, 29, of 10050 Sterling Road, Seville, charged with aggravated drug trafficking, a fourth-degree felony.
– John F. Wise, 48, of 221 W. North St., Medina, charged with breaking and entering and receiving stolen checks, fifth-degree felonies.
A grand jury meets every other Wednesday. The next meeting is scheduled for
Contact reporter Nick Glunt at (330) 721-4048 or email@example.com.