The following people appeared in Medina County Common Pleas Court on Thursday, according to county Prosecutor Dean Holman:
• Lynn Anspach, 30, West Union Street, Medina, sentenced to two years in prison on one count of illegal conveyance of weapons or prohibited items onto grounds of detention facility or institution, a third-degree felony. She also was sentenced to 180 days in jail on two counts of theft and one count of theft from the elderly, fifth-degree felonies. The sentences will run concurrently.
• Michael Dunn, 42, of County Road 420, West Salem, sentenced to three years of community control sanctions on one count of burglary, a third-degree felony.
• Brandon Parker, 28, Sturbridge Drive, Medina, sentenced to four years in prison on one count of robbery and one count of kidnapping, second-degree felonies.
• Devonte Finklea, 21, Black Street, Akron, pleaded not guilty to three counts of forgery, fifth-degree felonies. A jury trial is scheduled for May 6.
• Vincent Vigilante, 32, Lafayette Road, Lodi, found guilty of theft from the elderly, a third-degree felony. The case was a bench trial and was heard Feb. 24. Sentencing is scheduled for April 24.
• John Warrington, 54, Broad Street, Wadsworth, pleaded not guilty to one count of domestic violence, a third-degree felony. A jury trial is scheduled for May 5.