All Fired Up:
• Join us for Ladies’ DIVA Night, Fri., Mar. 14, 6-9 pm. Discounts determined by the DIVA Wheel plus complimentary snacks. Reserve your spot today!
• Paint on Mon., Mar. 17 wearing green and receive a discount!
4 Ladies and More:
• Our new Upstairs Home Décor room will soon be opening.
• We have a great selection of Prom dresses.
• Medina Farmers Market has a new look with a new logo! Check out Facebook page (Medina Farmers Market) and follow them for new recipes and market updates leading up to May 31 opening day!
• ROOT Candles celebrates Spring with new additions to their diversity of scents. Stop at the flagship store at 623 W. Liberty Street to catch the scent of Delightful Daffodil, Sweet Osmanthus or Mountain Larkspur.
• Aquamarines for March. All Aquamarine jewelry on SALE!
• New shipment of the newest CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE watches just arrived.
• Tons of new remounts and bridal sets.
• Spring sale coming in April! 25-50% off.
• Don’t miss the original art work by Tina Pennington on our walls. Her colorful acrylics will bring Springtime into your home!
Miss Molly’s Tea Room:
• Make your reservation for an English Tea at noon on March 23 and see Oscar Wilde’s hilarious comedy, The Importance of Being Earnest, 2pm at Haddad Theater for the combined price of $25 per person. Call 330-725-6830 to register.
• Call 330-725-6830 for information on an upcoming event: The American Indian Feast, an authentic Woodland Indian four-course meal combined with a reenactment by expert John Burke on “Indian Life – Bitter Winter, Welcome Spring.” Burke plays Captain Wolf, a Delaware Indian who lived at ChippewaLake. $19.95 per person. Date to be determined.
Medina Funtastic Toyz:
• Huge selection of Easter Basket Stuffers.
• Outdoor & Active Toys for Spring.
• FunLoom Bands: Many bright, exciting colors (buy 1 pack get 1 free).