Leadership Medina County has named the 40 members of the Class of 2015.
It is exciting to see another class of leaders who seek to further their work on behalf Medina County,” said Colleen Rice, executive director of the nonprofit organization.
The program provides nine months of training and other activities aimed at preparing community leaders.
“Medina County depends upon community leadership,” Rice said. “As a graduate of the program, I understand personally the vital role this program plays in helping build talented, responsible, dynamic leaders to serve our community.”
The Class of 2015 is sponsored by FirstMerit, the University of Akron Medina County University Center, Westfield Bank and Westfield Insurance.
The following are members of the 2015 Signature Leadership Medina County Class:
• Mark Bollinger, owner, Bollinger Funeral Goods and Services
• Stephanie Bowles, director, information technology, MTD Holdings
• Elizabeth Bux, attorney, Williams & Batchelder
• Holly Camino, Buckeye Library manager, Medina County District Library
• Gina Campbell, individual giving manager, Akron Canton Regional Food Bank
• Steve Chamberlin, director of talent acquisition and marketing, Accent Staffing/ JMT Group
• Ann Conrad, director of undergraduate business programs, Baldwin Wallace University
• Richard Davidson, principal, Community Energy Advisors
• Randy Fuerst, executive director, Medina Hospital Foundation
• Rob Gillespie, self-employed managing member
• Tami Glover, managing partner, senior adviser insurance agent, Medicare Advisors of Ohio/Financial Consultants of Ohio
• Meghan Graf, co-owner/physical therapist, Ferrell-Whited Physical Therapy
• Terry Grice, chief of police, Montville Police Department
• Kimberly Grieco, evening supervisor of adult and continuing education, Medina County Career Center
• Kelly Holl, vice president and chief HR officer, Community Action Wayne/Medina
• Steve Jindra, district executive, The Great Trail Council — Boy Scouts of America
• Colin Johnson, environmental health director, Medina County Health Department
• Melanie Kasten-Krause, executive director, SHC/The Arc of Medina County
• Dana Kocsis, vice president of nursing and operations, Lodi Community Hospital
• Craig Komar, principal, Medina Schools
• William Laux, president and owner, Laux & Co.
• Sarah Lynch, senior manager/CPA, Meaden & Moore
• Amy Lyon-Galvin, sanitary engineer, Medina County Sanitary Engineer’s Office
• Paula Majoros, interim adult services director/individual support manager, Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities
• Alex Mellion, orthodontist, Mellion Orthodontics
• Lisa Milhoan, executive secretary to the president of Medina Hospital
• Victoria Nann, marketing consultant and real estate professional
• Suellen Oswald, shareholder, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
• Kelly Pappas, owner, Premier Accounting Services
• Joe Race, CEO, The Allen Thomas Group
• Kimberly Rice, economic development director, city of Medina
• David Rittgers, lead pastor, LeRoy United Method Church
• Kevin Rych, vice president, business banking, FirstMerit Bank
• Andrew Stell, plant manager/production manager, Qualiform
• Kyle VanHoeven, enterprise risk manager, Westfield Group
• Joseph Wagner, director, quality assurance, workforce development, Cuyahoga Community College
• Susan Whittaker, controller, Automation Tool and Die
• James Williams, area vice president, team leader, commercial loan underwriting, Westfield Bank
• Jerry Winkler, fire chief, Seville-Guilford Fire Department
• Rhonda Wurgler, executive director, the Children’s Center of Medina County